In the context of the pandemic for the new Coronavirus, we reviewed the usual measures of the Meka Center that already provided, in general, for the transmission of microorganisms such as the virus in question.
- The use of a mask is mandatory, since entering the Clinic and until leaving;
- If you bring a companion, he must remain in the waiting room with the mask on;
- Maintain social distance;
- Proceed to hand hygiene with water and soap, or with alcoholic solution, at the entrance and exit of the Clinic;
- Payments should preferably be made by ATM;
- Must be at the clinic 15 minutes before the scheduled time;
- If you have any symptoms such as fever, cough or difficulty breathing, you should contact the Clinic to cancel the appointment.
We appreciate the collaboration.